Monday, June 4, 2012

Aloha: Say Hello to the Hawaiian Print



I wrote an article a while back about the Hawaiian print trend that's emerged this summer, but it wasn't until recently that I bought my first ever Hawaiian shirt. It's unbelievable the variety of prints there are out there and after careful searching, I finally settled on this white and blue floral pattern. 

I can already tell I'm going to have a lot of fun trying to pair this with other things in my wardrobe.

P.S. you don't have to pay an arm and a leg to get on the Hawaiian bandwagon. I purchased this shirt for only $3 at my local thrift store!








2 comments:

  1. Hi there!

    Thanks for your kind words and support! I'll add your blog to my list. Looking forward to more posts!

    The shirt looks great, btw.

    ReplyDelete