Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Trendy NOT Spendy: $14 Look






I never compromise a major hit to my wallet for fashion, but that doesn't mean I settle for looking dull or limiting my style choices. I recently went to my local thrift store and was able to put something together for only $14.

Let me break it down:

To start off I found a nice charcoal colored suede button up shirt for only $2.
My terracotta colored v-neck is from forever 21 and it was $6.
I like pairing a neutral color with something bright as an accent.
To finish off the look I found some dark blue free world jeans, also for $2
A pair of black round frame sun glasses ($1).
AND finally my favorite purchase of that day, chocolate brown suede loafers which were $3

SO......
SPEND WELL
DRESS WELL
FEEL WELL

No comments:

Post a Comment