Tuesday, December 6, 2011

TODAY'S WEAR: Embrace the Winter Season

 

THE BEST part about winter is that it gives people, even Californians like myself, a reason to bundle up. That means revisiting that scarf you abandoned over the summer and pairing it with your favorite tee. I purchased this black chunky knit scarf at Forever 21 for only $10 (Apparently, they sell men's clothing now, but most scarves are unisex anyhow..unless of course it has some crazy color scheme or cheetah print. Then, I advise guys to stay away). Winter also means playing around with textures. Instead of just doing a regular jean, I like to mix it up with corduroys like the black ones above. For shoes, I try to stick with something neutral...which is why I wear my dark camel colored dessert boots almost daily. FINALLY, why not top off your getup with a hat? (it provides further relief from the cold AND most importantly, it can cover up that bad case of bed-head you weren't able to fix during a rushed morning). 

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you're starting this during finals. Most everyone else STOPS thinking about fashion now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that Finals was a great inspiration. I mean think about the alternative haha :)

    ReplyDelete